Many of us struggle with pain. Pain is a part of being human. Even Buddha said "life is suffering." And he was right, sometimes...

Life is Suffering


Many of us struggle with pain. Pain is a part of being human. Even Buddha said "life is suffering." And he was right, sometimes in life, we have to suffer, to learn something, to appreciate life, whatever the reason, suffer we must. Thankfully it's usually temporary and things get better. But for some people, their entire life has become suffering. I'm talking about people that struggle with chronic pain or illness. I'm sure you know at least one person with this problem, as it sadly, seems to be much more common lately. I wrote a letter to someone I know and care deeply for, that is having this struggle. It was published on The Mighty. If you also know someone like this, give this a read and let me know what you think.

http://themighty.com/2016/07/a-letter-to-someone-struggling-with-chronic-pain/

0 comments: