- The happy "good morning, mommy" from Sebastian every day.
- The giant grin on Oscar's face every day when I say "good morning!"
- Brian's tossled curls every morning.
- A promising career and a job I actually enjoy going to.
- A husband who will throw me a surprise party.
- Friends who will come to said party, even though they only had a weeks notice.
- Friends with kids who are going through the same things as us on this parenting journey.
- Friends without kids who don't mind spending time with our crazy family.
- Biking to work.
- Seeing huge trees when I step out my front door.
- Rain and all the life it brings.
- Cooking and baking for family and friends.
- Being able to afford healthy food.
- Being challenged daily by my children.
- Living with a houseful of boys.
- Parents that love being grandparents.
- In-laws who I love like a second set of parents.
- A husband who does everything for his kids.
- Friends that have stayed friends for years and across hundreds of miles.
- Family and friends that drive hundreds of miles to come visit.
- Burning Man.
- Hiking with Brian.
- Watching the complete happiness of our greyhound Ginger as she sprints.
- The Oregon coast.
- Learning to love who I am.
- Being with the same amazing man since I was 16.
- All the amazing sunsets I have seen and have yet to see.
Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica 5/1/2012
Black Rock City, 9/12/2012
Oregon Coast, 9/22/2012
Bald Peak, OR 1/1/2015
UPDATE: I forgot one of the best things ever. Listening to Brian play his music.